Comfort Suites
$84
$169
  • Pool
$65
Courtyard North Brunswick(North Brunswick)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Clarion Inn(North Brunswick)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscomfortable bedstaff was very friendly and helpfulshort stayconvenient locationnew jerseya great stayeasy accessmicrowavedunkinsofahighwayrenovation
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Stayed here with a colleague for one night in April. Suite that I stayed in was spacious, clean and very comfortable, will definitely be back again.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank trrbostn
HIENBNJ, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you again. If you need assistance making any reservations in the future please feel free to call me directly at (732)297-7400.

Ian Silverman

Reviewed March 22, 2011

Stayed for 2 weeks and was amazed how friendly the entire staff was. Everybody bends over backwards to accommodate your every need. Actually had Deer out back of the hotel almost every afternoon. Full continental breakfast gives your day a great start and, if you are traveling with kids it saves you $$$.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mini_fats
Reviewed March 25, 2010

This was the first time I stayed here, while a regular user of HIEs. I had plans to stay here longer later in the year, but those were cancelled. Two things made me so uncomfortable, I can't go back.

After getting settled in, I went to use the toilet and saw dried urine around the base of the bowl. If I hadn't already been settled in for the night, I would have changed rooms. It was obvious, so I guessed if that wasn't cleaned, what else was dirty, was the bathroom floor even mopped? I couldn't walk around with slippers with every step. I decided to look around the room. On the floor at the side of the bed, in a narrow space that would take care to vacumn properly, I saw something brown & dried o the carpet... Could have been some piece of food, but I didn't want to explore it. Then when I pulled down the covers, I found dark piece of lint... maybe just from the wash.... but with everything else, made be a bit uneasy.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank HudsonValleyGuy
Reviewed January 6, 2010

We stayed only one night at the Holiday Inn Express in North Brunswick. The hotel has recently been rennovated. The lobby and breakfast area were attractive and comfortable. We had a king room with sofa bed, which was very spacious, as was the bathroom. We are in this area frequently and I am sure that we will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArcheryFamily-NJ
Reviewed January 4, 2010

This hotel's location was great-right next door to a Dunkin Donuts and near lots of shopping and other restaurants. The hotel is very basic, but the rooms are VERY spacious. We had two double beds in our room and an entire area that had a comfy sofa with decorative pillows. We put one of our kids in a pack and play and there was still a lot of room! The room also had a microwave and refrigerator, which was a nice touch, as well as free internet!

Breakfast was included in the morning and had the standard fruit, yogurt, microwaved eggs, biscuits and gravy, instant oatmeal, cereal, juice, coffee, bagels/cream cheese, and AMAZING hot cinnamon buns (similar to Cinnabon)! The quality of the food was fair, but it was free and just what we needed to start off our day, so it worked for us!

There were a few downsides to this hotel. First of all, the beds in our room were probably the most uncomfortable of any hotel that we have stayed at in a long while. They squeaked every time we moved and we could feel the coils sticking us in our backs in certain places. Judging from prior reviews that talked about the comfortable beds, it was probably just our room...The TV was kind of small and not a flat screen and the remote did not work at all.

The staff of this hotel were friendly, but often unaccessible. On many occasions (we stayed 2 nights), the staff were not at the front desk and they did not answer the phone when we called. It took awhile to check out because we waited at the front desk because no one was there. The front desk person did not ask how our stay was when we checked out. Also, although the housekeeping staff were efficient and friendly, there was one moment where they tried to get into the room in the morning and did not knock first to see if were were inside. These were not deal-breakers for us, but still things that we noticed.

All in all, we got a great rate on this hotel and it was in a great location with free breakfast, internet, parking, etc and was a very spacious, clean room. We would definitely stay here in the future!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family