All reviews light dinner front desk cvs pharmacy hot breakfast hotel stay bed was very comfortable small kitchen new jersey walking distance recommend this hotel free breakfast pleasant stay rooms are large longhorn steakhouse rita amenities shannon
Reviewed February 10, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for wo weeks whilst on business. The room was spacious and clean. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The amenities are as described small kitchen and TV in the room with all of the usual items (iron/ ironing board/ soaps/ shampoo etc.) there is small gym and pool and onsite 'shop'. The free use of the washer/ dryers is a nice touch. I will recommend this to my colleagues and I am sure to be back to stay for my next working visit to the North Brunswick area.

Room tip: A room away from the elevators and 300, 400, 500 are good size rooms.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

We are glad you chose to stay here at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick during your business in our area. Your good review is appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

I cant say enough good things about this hotel!! I used this hotel for my wedding room block and I had amazing service from the moment I started the planning till after the wedding! Thank you for continually working with us and helping us create personalized touches, an amazing day, and truly unforgettable memories. I had about 50 rooms blocked for my wedding and not 1 guest had something bad to say about there stay. The rooms were big & super clean!! The complementary breakfast was awesome! The women at the front desk and the gentleman who drove the shuttle ALL were exceptional.
Maria helped my fiance & I with EVERYTHING since day 1 & she was SO easy to work with it was a pleasure! She made us truly feel like family!
I really can not say enough good things about this hotel!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

From all of us here at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick Congratulations!!! We are so glad everyone enjoyed your wedding. Thank you for taking the time to post such a good review and we will be sure to let our staff know of it. Please know you are always welcome back.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I am a Platinum member and I was treated very will. The staff was very accommodating and attentive to my needs. The facility and room was very clean and will taken care of. It was just a little tricky trying to find it. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you for your good review. We were glad to be here for you and want to invite you back to stay again here at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

I have stayed around 15 days during November 2017, ambiance and stay was good,
but the response from the hotel for different aspects are very bad. They have provided me a bill on which the name of the customer was different, and were not ready to change and give (in fact they didn't even respond to my mails and calls).
Also i was surprised to see a extra amount which was charged from my card almost after 1 month of final settlement without any communication, they are least interested in responding for that even.
I am now going to claim a Dispute form with the help of bank.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

We are sorry for the problems you encountered and will be looking into this.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

These guys are great. The facility is newer and VERY clean, but the service sets it apart. They did everything I asked and more. They are relaxed and accommodating. The breakfast and the supper (both included) are really not bad. The especially is better than almost any of the other hotels I have stayed at that offer the free breakfast. The rooms are LARGE and well set up.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Michael G
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! I will be sure to let them know of your good review. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us here a the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick and look forward to hosting you again.