“THE BEST EVER”

i stayed more than 7 months everything was great
simply i felt in HOME
warm place,secure,clean
great friendly staff
i cant wait until my next visit

Room Tip: they all are great rooms quite, clean, nice views just pick any room and you will be happy instagr...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nOney i
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear nOney i:

I truly appreciate you taking the time to complete this fastastic review of our property. I am very glad that our staff made you feel at home after such a long stay with us. I will share your comments with the team and I hope you will return to us again should your travels bring you back to the North Brunswick area.

Rita Courville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great staff....super clean room.....comfortable.The location is ok. They also have a complimentary shuttle that will take you within 5 miles. The hotel is super clean. They also offer breakfast in the mornings.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear Jhunebeauty:

Thank you for taking the time to write an outstanding review of our hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that our service, amenities and cleanliness met your expectations. I hope you will visit us again should you be in the North Brunswick area.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed 1 night at this hotel on our way to North Carolina. Friendly service, clean, spacious room. Very comfortable. I'd stay there again! Flawless, and we booked our room on a discount website and got an amazing room anyways.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Avapopelectric:

Thank you very much for writing this outstanding review of our property. I am pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us and I hope to see you again on your trip back home.

North Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am for 4th year in this hotel for my training session. My usual stay here is between 2-4 weeks. Every year I meet the same hi quolity of services, as I expected. The rooms are very comfortable, the bathroom is enough big and clean, you have in the room coffee maker, big refrigerator, LED TV, etc. all you need to feel home. WiFi doesn't stop working in any time and the signal is good, which is a problem in some other hotels. I will continue to book my room here when I have business trip in NJ.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review of our property. I am very glad that you chose to stay with us year after year based on the service that you receive as well as our outstanding accommodations. Thank you for your confidence in our team of professionals and I look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Madison, Connecticut
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We have a Corporate account with Staybridge Suites and I have always had a great experience with the staff and room conditions. Kaila has gone out of her way many times(even on late night weekends) to accommodate myself and our employees. The customer service at the front desk is fantastic and they always have a smile. I highly recommend this to all business professionals and clients.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Brian V:

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review of our property. I appreciate your comments on the level of service you receive from our associates and Kaila in particular. I will pass your comments on to the team. Hope to see you again very soon.

Regards,

Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We stayed 10 nights in the hotel during a recent business trip. We found the rooms to be clean and bed quite comfortable.The bathroom a bit small, but it was clean not dated and the shower was great. Furniture and decor also in good condition as hotels appears to be newly built. In room amenities consisted of a fridge, microwave, electric burner and coffee maker. Hotel also has a free laundry with washer and dryer, which was very useful for us. Breakfast was very basic, with not very much options. It terms of location, there are a number of eateries right across the road from the hotel and also a CVS Pharmacy. Other than that, the hotel is pretty much far away from everything else and no nearby bus service means that if you are not renting a car, taxis will be your other option and this is not cheap.

Overall, would I recommend this hotel? Yes I would but just be sure to rent a car.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Mamameji:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review of our property. I am so pleased that you found our modern facility clean and well maintained and you are right, the convenience of having so many restaurants and other amenities within walking distance really makes our facility the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers. I hope you will visit us again should your travels bring you back to the North Brunswick area.

Mendham, New Jersey
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Recent horrid weather caused me to book several extended stays here, rather than travel home a distance under poor road conditions. I could not have been more pleased with the accommodations, service, cleanliness, and morning buffet provided by this fine hotel! I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a one-night visit or an extended stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Karlhorn:

Thank you very much for writing this excellent review of our property. I appreciate your continued business. Yes, it has been a rough winter and the staff is certainly looking forward to Spring. Hopefully on your next visit, you can enjoy our outdoor patio and the many other amenities within walking distance of the hotel. I will pass along your comments to the staff and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Brunswick
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
#1 of 4 in New Brunswick

Been to Staybridge Suites North Brunswick? Share your experiences!