“Wow”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in North Brunswick
Lagos, Nigeria
“Wow”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have never stayed in a hotel as comfortable and hospitable as this one. The rooms are clean and comfortable; the front desk staff are exceptionally friendly, hospitable and helpful (especially a lady called Saihca- pardon my spelling) I felt at home away from home.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear Imeh A:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this outstanding review of our property. I am glad that you were pleased with the quality of our hotel and in particularly the level of service which you received during your stay. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to the staff.

Rita Courville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hi
I recently stayed in your hotel for 18 days In Stay bridge Suites in North Brunswick,The stay was good.Room service should Improved.
Front desk was helpful If you need any Information.Swimming pool and Gym was exceptionally good.I will always look to stay at your hotel when we are in Central Jersey.
Very near to Indian restaurants.

Room Tip: Nice hotel on Route 1.close to offices and restaurants
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear RajuNagula:

Thank you very much for the outstanding review of our hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding the quality of the service you received from the staff and for pointing out the quality of our amenities. I hope to welcome you back soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 1, 2013

It was a true pleasure to have stayed at this particular property. Clean rooms equipped with modern kitchen appliances was a pleasant surprise. Huge plus on cleanliness of the room and through housekeeping job done on daily basis. Everything was just PERFECT. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Biztrav111:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review of our property. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick and I will pass your comments along to the staff, particularly our housekeeping department. I hope you will come and see us again if your travels bring you to our area in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a wedding. We had a block of rooms and staff did an amazing job to esnure we were near by and accomodate early arrivals. I travel allot and i can say this hotels has it right to ensure their guest stay is enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Slim 786: Thank you very much for taking the time to write the excellent review of our property. I appreciate your comments and will pass them along to the staff. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Farmington, Connecticut
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Staybridge Suites in North Brunswick this past weekend. I would like to commend you on the training you must provide your staff with. Every employee that my wife and I had the chance to speak with were very polite and extremely accommodating. One employee just took Customer Service to the next level. Ms. Ramos went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were accommodated properly. Words can not describe how impressive and genuine that young lady is. I am in a business that relies on Customer Service, and the treatment that Ms. Ramos provided my family was second to none. I would hire her in a second to train my staff the art of Customer Service. You should be very proud of the staff you have, and consider yourself lucky to have an employee like Ms. Ramos. Thank you for your time. My wife and I will always look to stay at your hotel when we are in Central Jersey.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Brian S: Thank you so very much for the outstanding review of your stay at the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick. I very much appreciate the comments you made regarding the service you recieved from our team and most particularly your feedback regarding Ms. Ramos. I will certainly share your comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites North Brunswick the next time your travels bring you to Central New Jersey.

Regards,

South Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed Ina 2 BR suite for 2 months as we were in a transition situation between two homes. I was a bit skeptical initially as I am a loyal Marriott customer. However! The facilities at this hotel and the staff has completely won us over. The 2 BR suite is so spacious and so well designed that we never felt like we were in a hotel room. Housekeeping service was great and the kitchen had all the appliances and silverware. Pool/Spa was excellent and free laundry machine was an added convenience. The biggest plus point though was the staff and the management. Our stay was fairly long and they made us feel right at home. The attitude of everyone from front desk to restaurant to housekeeping was service-oriented. There was nothing we asked for that they could not provide. Kudos to the Management for creating a culture like this. For the first time, we are reluctant leaving a hotel to move into a bigger house. Thanks, SB for making us feel at home.

Room Tip: The hotel provides private storage. Be sure to ask for it if you are there for an extended period.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JShah09
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you very much for the outstanding review of our property. I am very pleased that we exceeded your expectations and that your family was so comfortable during your stay. I will certainly pass along your compliments and appreciation to the staff.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I originally booked this room for my daughters graduation from Rutgers. When I booked it I was a little scare so I only booked one night. After seeing the property and the room I was impressed. I arrived on a Thursday to find they have greeting parties Tuesday thru Thursday. The offering change each of those days. After an early flight and long car ride this was a welcome unexpected perk. They have an indoor pool and spa, attached to this is washer & driers which are FREE. I’m actually going home with no need to wash my clothes when I get there. They have breakfast served every morning. Nothing special, but it is still nice. They offer free parking. Oh did I mention that after the first few hours here I went and booked the remaining 3 days here and was happy I did!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank iluvtokuddle
Rita C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites North Brunswick, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are glad you found us and enjoyed the many complimentary amenities we have to offer. I will pass your comments along to the staff and I hope that you will return should your travels bring you back to the North Brunswick area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Brunswick
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
#1 of 4 in New Brunswick

Been to Staybridge Suites North Brunswick? Share your experiences!