Tripadvisor
North Brunswick
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews rite aid new brunswick front desk great hotel room was clean complimentary breakfast rutgers university easy access nice breakfast the breakfast area would definitely stay here again convenient location checking out nj turnpike yogurt nice stay indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was so nice to have a shower with a glass door that closes! No worrying about flooding the floor or being cold. We didn't plan on staying here but we hit some bad weather. Can't beat the accommodations for the price. The hotel looks newly renovated. The hallways are nice and bright. I will definitely stay here again. Only negative thing was the hard boiled eggs were frozen and only two large towel in the room.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel M, Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear michellerM3844CM;

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. I am overwhelmed with the great comments from you. We appreciate you had a great stay with us and not having to deal with bad weather. We do apologize about the frozen boiled eggs I will be speaking to breakfast staff about this and we will keep the towels in mind. We hope the next time you are in town you think of us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 26, 2019

Great hotel and worth the visit. Spent 1 night here while visiting family, really wished that the hotel had adjoining room for rooms that had 2 queens beds as my daughters were very excited to have their aunts and grandmother next doors. Had to resort to leaving the door lock as a stopper and the doors would bang every time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel M, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear Nellinton I M:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind comments and for your score. I will be sure to share these results with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay.

We all do appreciate you staying with us during the Christmas season and we hope your daughters enjoyed their time with all the relatives. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed December 26, 2019

traveled for a wedding. hotel clean and nice. breakfast totally passable. rooms convenient with everything we needed. no complaints at all. pricing seemed fair and waffles were good. One of my travel partners knew to ask for a "to go" bag on our way out which had a snack for our ride home. Nice touch.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel M, Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Dear gayleI834:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel and thank you for your kind score and comments. I will be sure to share these results with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay.

All of us hope you enjoyed your time attending the wedding and that you will stay with us again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

I recently booked a one night stay with my family. When I called to book, they put me on hold and when they came back they were talking to someone else while they had me on the phone. So I called the main Hampton number and made reservation there. (that was another horrible experience) But about the stay... The hotel seemed empty but clean for the most part. Room was small but clean. The pillow smelled like chemicals and I usually use slippers at hotel rooms but they didn't have any in the room, so I asked one of the cleaning ladies and they didn't know what slippers were... So I gave up.
Next morning, my family and I went down to get breakfast and that was a horrible experience. This was around 8AM and some hot foods like eggs, bacon and potatoes were low. ALL the drinks were out of service and they didn't have any signs of it being down, no water, no juice and milk was low from the cereal bar. Coffee was ok but it was away from the breakfast area. But instead of having water bottles out or something to drink, they didn't do anything about their drinks being out of service. The bread like bagels and croissants were stale. I was very disappointed with their breakfast station. When I was checking out, I saw a sign to apologize about the breakfast area (because they were renovating) but nothing about the drinks or food being low. The floor I was staying at, the drink vending machine was out of service... This was a place to just sleep but for all the hype they advertise about the breakfast and the stay, I wasn't too impressed.

Room tip: Bring your own drinks.
Date of stay: December 2019
Hotel M, Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear Hkehr;

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have encounter while staying with us. We also apologize if breakfast was not to par and we will speaking to the breakfast staff to insure this does not happen again. Every feedback which we get from our guests, makes us better. I can assure that we value all of our guests and their comments and always want our guest to fee like this is a home away from home.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology and if you are ever in this area you will consider giving us a second chance.

Reviewed November 1, 2019

This hotel was very clean, with decent beds and up to date maintenance work. Staff were helpful and polite. All of the amenities I needed were available, and for the price I wouldn't ask for anything more.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear ksilvestro2:

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel after your recent stay with us and thank you for your kind score and comments. I will be sure to share these results with our team so they can see how their efforts help our guests have a comfortable stay.

All of us appreciate you staying with us while on your trip away from home and we hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit our area.