Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in North Brunswick
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have stayed at a lot of Hamptons over the years because I'm a Hilton Honors members. I enjoy most of them but this one I think I like best. Nice room, love the TV (I know that sounds weird but best cable channel selections around), and they serve dinner every weeknight. There is a meal calendar on the desk and every night they serve dinner. Included in your room rate. It's not exquisite dining but it's as good or better than any catered business meal. Nice touch. Great service. Super clean property.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Used this hotel for a business stay in the New Brunswick area. I prefer the Double Tree in Sommerset, NJ, much better staff/property. At the Hampton I wasn't greeted by name, thanked for being an elite member of HiltonHonors, or made to feel welcome. This property is over priced for the value. The breakfast was standard Hampton fare.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay – room was sparking clean, location good (by the main road, by many shops and a short drive from the airport), complimentary - breakfast, parking, WiFi , beverages. The price was very reasonable as they let two children stay for free in the double queen bedroom.
My daughter was sick and I got excellent treatment – the staff rushed to her with towels and bottles of water and afterwards checked to see if she was OK. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Adam H, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for speaking so highly of my hotel and staff. I have printed out your comments to show the whole staff your kind words. I do hope your daughter is feeling better.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife & I found this hotel to be a great location for where we need to stay to visit family. It is clean, has a breakfast in the AM & a reception in the evening. The staff is very friendly & helpful. This is our second time at this hotel,and when we go back east again we will go back to the hotel.

Room Tip: we have stayed in various rooms and did not notice any difference in their location. It appears to...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our wonderful hotel. The team absolutely loves hearing comments as they truly take them to heart. Thank you for taking some time to write about us

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Hotel is located near many restaurants and shopping centers. There is a Chili's just behind the hotel along with stores including Barnes and Noble and Bed Bath and Beyond. There is also another shopping center up the road with stores like Bath and Body Works and Banana Republic. Also a Starbucks with a drive thru. The hotel itself is extremely clean. Staff is also very friendly. Definitely would stay again the next time I'm in town on business.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I recently had a (2) night stay at this HI. The rate for this hotel was very reasonable. When I arrived I was greeted by a male front desk clerk who acknowledged by Hilton Honors status. I was placed on the third floor in a nice room at the end of the hall, which I wanted. The room was nice it had a microwave, refrigerator and a desk for me to work. The room furnature was not dated. The bed was very comfortable, I slept very well.

HI offers breakfast which I took full advantage of. The attendant was so nice, she greeted me each mornng and was just so pleaseant. The food was typical HI foods you get around the US at other HI's. The food was kept fresh, replenished, and hot. The food area was kept very clean. There is a Rite Aid right outide the hotel in case you need anything, very convenient. This area is a college town. There are plenty of restaurants near by.

I would return to this HI if I have business in the area. Enjoyable Stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel once again exceeded our expectations. It is in a convenient location. You can walk to Chili's to have dinner or to Barnes and Noble. The front desk was outstanding. The breakfast attendants were great, they kept the breakfast items fresh and hot. Great staff and management. Convenient location. Next trip to New Brunswick we will stay at this location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 4 in New Brunswick
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 5 in North Brunswick

Been to Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick? Share your experiences!