“overnight stay”

Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in North Brunswick
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I enjoyed the overnight experience at the hotel. The staff was very helpful and the accomodations were excellent. The only issue I had was that I tried to enter the hotel side parking lot entrance using my room key and was unable to. The short walk to the front entrance wasn't a major inconvenience, but I did move my car to be closer to the front of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adam H, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Spent two nights here for a sports event. Basically you can expect it to be in a convenient location with comfortable rooms, and helpful staff. What more could you ask for? I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank StanandKat
Adam H, General Manager at Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. We take great pride in tyring our best to exceed our guest's expectations. Please be sure to visit us again on your travels to Central NJ.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was one of the nicest Hampton Inn's that I've stayed at in recent history, possibly ever. I know this may be an oxymoron for some, but I stay at Hampton Inn's somewhat regularly for business and leisure travel. I am not sure how new the property is (although it seemed brand new), but it seemed like a best kept secret as there did not appear to be many staying there. The room I had was very large (by Hampton Inn standards) and had an equally large bathroom. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Playa03
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very clean and comfortable modern motel with friendly and helpful staff. The internet service was fast and reliable. The variety and quality of breakfasts available in the morning were adequate. Although we didn't use the pool or workout facilities they looked very clean and well maintained. It's a good idea to talk to the reception staff before venturing out around the local area as the motel itself is in a nice middle class area however there is some dodgey suburbia down the road a mile or so in one direction (this doesn't impact on the motel at all), however you may want make sure which way you are traveling in after dark. There are some good places where you can eat in the vicinity, it is a good idea to get the staff to point you in the right direction as they seemed to have a good knowledge of the local area. Although the car parking at the motel is not secured it is well lit and fenced adequately around the perimeters. There is a drug store located in the premises adjacent which is handy for anything you may have forgotten to pack. We stayed here for six nights and would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The breakfast was great, the room was clean and had plenty of room. The cleaning staff was courteous and helpful when needing more items for the room. The front desk staff was helpful when needing more items late at night. The attendant didn't have the items at the desk but got them to our room in less than ten minutes.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was a welcome surprise. I'd not stayed with Hampton Inns before and didn't know what to expect. The reservation was made on the fly so there wasn't much in the way of reports for me to have expectations.

Front desk was very helpful as I tried to pick my way into town. Packing lot was very convenient and accessible, no going around this or that and down one way streets. Check in was a breeze. Room was spacious and immaculate.

This chain will go on my list to check during future trips.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn, N. Brunswick for a total of 5 nights with my family, while visiting my sister graduating from Rutgers. First of all, the rooms are extremely overpriced for the ammenities and location. The breakfast was awful, we ate the breakast the first day and then went out the reaminder of the visit it was so bad. I learned that you can make eggs from powder? Also, they use only disposable plates and silverware, so if you are at all eco-friendly, this place will disgust you to see the amount of waste. On top of it all - the customer service was embarassing. They had a new girls working the desk and telling us she had not been trained so to excuse her errors. Because of my experience

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Staybridge Suites North Brunswick
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 7 in East Brunswick

Been to Hampton Inn North Brunswick/New Brunswick? Share your experiences!