“Amazing Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rumba Cubana Restaurant

Rumba Cubana Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in North Bergen
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Amazing food, very well priced as well. You need a reservation since they have easily 1 hr wait.
The music tend to be loud.
I be been here 5 times always great experience

Visited August 2012

New York City, New York
“$5 Lunch Menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

What a pleasant place to sit and chat! There are lunch specials each weekday. Should've known that this would be a great place because it was a Monday and the place was pretty full. My lunchmate ordered from the regular menu. Her order came full sized. Mine was smaller, but I hate feeling stuffed so it was perfect for me. The food was delicious and had that home-cooked taste. Nicely presented, too. Waiters are eager to please and there's a real effort to whisk used plates from your table to ensure an enjoyable eating experience. We loved this place and will definitely be back! You certainly get your money's worth here.

• Visited August 2012
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Cuban Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here on the last night of our vacation. It was a great find. The food, atmosphere and prices were great. The waitstaff were efficient and helpful. Even though there was a crowd, we did not wait long (10-15 minutes) for a seat. We had 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, and 4 flan to go and our bill before tip was $36!!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lamp56
WNY, NJ
“Awesome Cuban restaurant.. Best kept secret in town..!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

Rumba is located in North Bergen, NJ and is by far one of the best restaurants in town. I have visited the place a few times; different days. Best time to go is weekdays, as weekends are very hectic and busy. The place is cozy and decorated in a Cuban style. The Sangria is delightful and bartenders are awesome. Service is great and the food is delicious. They even have a nice lady with a piano which makes it a great experience. If you go on Friday and Saturday, be prepared to wait as like I said the place is small... The prices are extremely affordable and the ambiance may remind you of Sunday dinner at grandmas house.

• Visited April 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great food and deal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Rumba Cubana was highly recommended to me so we tried it on Saturday - going around 4 p.m. because I had heard it's hard to get in during prime time. Even at 4 the restaurant was crowded but no waiting. There's a large selection of seafood, pork, beef and chicken Cuban dishes, all at reasonable prices. We ordered a carafe of Sangria for $16 and it was HUGE - not real strong but still a lot for the money (also heard their mojitos are delicious). I had coconut shrimp - wonderful and around 12 nice sized shrimp. My husband had an overnight marinated pork that he said was very good but a little too garlicky for him. We both had rice (huge portion) and red beans and each had a salad. Our bill with tip was $51 and there certainly were even less expensive options on the menu. It's a lively place with some outdoor tables, as well. Try it - I think you'll like it!

• Visited April 2012