I took my family to visit new York City last year for a family vacation. The Hotel was just outside New York and was extremely convenient for us to go back and forth to New York.
I have to admit that I saw several reviews that were disturbing as to the hospitality of the Holiday inn family. Some of the reviews had pictures of the walls falling apart and the staff not taking care of the hoteI. However, I usually travel on a weekly basis and always stay at the Holiday Inns in other places. So, when I saw the disturbing reviews I decided to experience this Holiday Inn in North Bergen, New Jersey and see if those pictures and the words were true in the review.
As usual, the hotel was very clean, the people at the hotel were extremely polite and the managers were very courtious.
The hotel is located about 20 minutes from the New Jersey Airport in Newark. We took the bus to the central station and then took another bus two blocks from the hotel and only had to pay about 3 dollars per person instead of 80.00 taxi cab.
To go to New York, we paid 4 dollars one way. All we had to do was go to the street and wait for a bus. The buses arrived every 5 minutes 24 hours a day.
To make this story short, please go to this hotel. The staff is absolutely ready to please you and to serve you. The hotel is clean and they serve free breakfast every day. From San Diego California. Ismael
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express offers a first-class hotel experience in the heart of the New York Metro area. This North Bergen hotel is minutes from New York University, Continental Airlines Arena, the Empire State Building, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Columbia University. The Newark Liberty International Airport is 10 miles away. The hotel is easily accessible from Route 1, Route 9, Route 3 and the New Jersey Turnpike. Newark Penn Station is also close to the hotel. Manhattan and New York City are minutes away via the Lincoln Tunnel, Holland Tunnel and George Washington Bridge. Greenwich Village, Madison Square Garden Arena, Times Square and Broadway are also nearby. This North Bergen hotel features a daily free, hot, Continental breakfast buffet. Additional amenities include free local calls, free weekday newspaper and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the 24-hour exercise room and outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in the room and access to copy and fax services. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 20 people for most events and business functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel Hotel North Bergen
- Palace Hotel New Jersey
- Holiday Inn Express Lincoln Tunnel