It was the most horrible place I have ever seen! It is like a joke. We felt like in a movie. We booked a non smoking room. As we opened the door a horrible cigarette cloud said "hello" to us. As we went to the reception and wanted to have a different room, they couldn't offer us one alternative. And as we said that we booked a non smoking room the man said that he cannot prevent if some guests smoke SOMETIMES a cigarette in the room.
I am sorry, but in our room there were hundreds of people who made a cigarette party in there!!!!
Also everything didn't seem to be kind of new?!? The towels and the linen seemed to be clean but anything else????!!!! I do not want to start to talk about the bathroom....
Everything was just horrible. We really felt like in a bad bad movie! Do not book a place there! Put 20 dollars on top and you get a better place! For sure... The money is not worth it!
Kind regards, two disappointed German guys :-)