“good Food”

River View Diner
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in North Bergen
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stopped last Saturday 3/9/2013 for some dinner. I had a cheeseburger deluxe and food was made exactly to my liking. The atmosphere was good and the service was excellent. I have been in here for breakfast too and everything was excellent then too. i would recommend this diner to my friends.

1  Thank francis123456

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've been here couple of times. The food is always good and service fast. The bill is always off. There are not substitutions and even for one extra toast you will be charged. Both times they had to adjust the bill. Owners r nice, looks like a family business.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love this diner, the staff is friendly and you get your food quickly. Hubby ordered french toast and sausage and I ordered cinnamon raisin french toast with sausage. When I ordered mine the waitress told me that the raisins were not cooked into the bread, the cinnamon and raisins are just put on top after french toast is made. I changed my mind and got the blueberry french toast instead and it was really good. It wasn't the thick french toast like my husbands, it was thin just like regular bread but it was still very good. I would definately order that again if I were there at breakfast time, but will probably be trying it for lunch or dinner next.

1  Thank Gina D
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Can't complain, decent food nice people. Not a huge menu of items, but overall the food was decent.

1  Thank Happytraveler2go
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Food is great as are the owners and service staff. Wonderful

1  Thank Yagyu