“Excellent Food and Service”

Krave Cafe and Caterers
Ranked #5 of 58 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2012

As good a restaurant as you will find in the area. A little surprised they couldn't have found a bit more appealing location to relocate to in such a beautiful county - farm house, etc. We were on the patio and it seemed like some gnats were starting to come out as it got dark, but we were leaving. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My daughter and I loved our dinners here at Krave. The food is...eclectic and tastes great. Many of the dishes are made with food combos that work, but that you've never seen before. It's BYOB.

1  Thank Stacey K
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I had heard about Krave several years back and FINALLY we made it over to try them out. My first impression was not great because it's located right next to the Quik Chek. Then when seated our table was in the hallway going to the bathrooms, which they call the Gallery. A little claustrophobic and your voice reverberates some because of the closeness to the wall but nice art in the hallway. As to the service, our server Samantha and the other helpers, well they were just SUPERB. Good recommendations were given when asked, our food came out in a timely manor, and everyone was very friendly. As to the food, well that was just EXCELLENT!! Everything we ordered was made to perfection and very delicious. I would have given a five but for the location of the restaurant and the tight quarters. I would highly recommend this restaurant for the exceptional food and service. AND I absolutely plan on returning but asking for a different table.

3  Thank Tags720
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Fresh delicious food and great service.
Excellent caterers. Event planning and execution are great food a full service operation.

2  Thank SVO1981
Reviewed July 5, 2012

the food is always excellent at Krave. The service tends to be slow even at off hours. I can only hope it is because they are cooking the food fresh. either way, great place to eat