“Great food; Nice atmosphere”
Review of Trinity Lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Trinity Lounge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have now eaten at the Trinity twice, and although it appears to be a classic bar - lots of brick and woodwork - the food is very good, and better than some of the more tony places in the area.
If you go in the back door from the municipal parking lot, do not be put off by the smell of fuel oil: it dissipates when you go up the stairs.

1  Thank Matombo

Reviewed March 14, 2013

On the spur of the moment we decided not to cook and ended up at Trinity Lounge. For me, the best part of this place is the atmosphere, which is comfortable yet sophisticated for Sussex county NJ (no slander intended- I love living in this part of the state!). The brick and old, wood-paneled walls that frame the narrow room speak to another time and place. The food has been.great each time I've visited Trinity. Last night was simply a duck breast salad with champagne dressing for me, and a burger for my man. On other occasions we've ordered from the tapas selections and full- meal menu, and were not disappointed. There were few other diners, but there were some people seated at the upper level bar. I only hope that the low patronage was simply a slow night, because I'd like to see this place stick around! Service was friendly and attentive to the right degree. Oh... And as always, the best part of any dining experience is the company - and that was superb!

1  Thank Mary Grace P
Reviewed January 23, 2013

and enjoy their food just as much. I haven't really had anything I didn't flat out like. Lunch and dinner have always been enjoyable. The only disappointment I had was the apple salad. I expected a salad with apples and pretty much got a plate of apples :-( The server said they usually put greens on the plate and would bring it back if I wanted. I didn't send it back, and I know never to order it again - unless I want a plate full of cut up apples.

The bar is small and can get a crowd. They have a front dining room (small) and a back dining room (much bigger). They also have live entertainment on the weekends.

We've been there as a family, as a couple and with friends.

1  Thank reallyobnoxious
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This restaurant was fantastic. My boyfriend and I went here for New Years Eve 2012 and were very pleased with our experience. We had the 5 course menu and everything was delicious. It was a little pricey but definitely worth it for all that we got. The only thing I would recommend is that they come up with some good cocktails that aren't martinis.

1  Thank karmbruster1989
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good sized restaurant with front dining room that opens to the street, middle bar area and back room that looks out over the town. Initially was a bit concerned when three servers brought out food and had no idea what table to bring it to. However, we ordered the tapas which were very good, especially the perogies. They sometimes have live music out front later in the evening. Definitely worth a try.