Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday Motel(Andover)
Kingtown Motel(Ledgewood)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2011

One of very few accomodations in this area and furthermore reasonably priced, we did not have much choice. The hotel turned out to be nothing more and nothing less than expected - exactly what you pay for. The value in this hotel is in the restaurant next door (not operated by the hotel). Bella Italia Pizzeria is so much more than just a pizzieria. The best Italian meal I had for ages!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This place was absolutely disgusting. When we checked in to our room, the television was on and the room smelled like smoke, as though someone had just been in the room smoking. The sheets were stained, the carpet was dirty, and in addition to the smoke smell the room reeked of must and mold. My friend had recommended Econolodge after staying in one that had very high quality and low cost, but this was the complete opposite. This room wasn't worth $10, let alone the $75 that we were charged.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Jenna054
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Our family from out of town were comfortable and pleased with the accomodations. The staff could not have been more helpful and you can't beat the price. After reading some of the negative reviews, I simply can't agree. No, it is not the Hilton, but for a place to sleep and unwind after a day of sight-seeing, it was perfect. Thank you to everyone there for all their help and hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Said they had WiFi, but I couldn't get it in my room, so I called and was told that it was only available in rooms at the other end of the motel. I had asked about WiFi when I checked in and didn't want to move after I had unpacked everything.

The manager and staff saw my miniature dachshund when I walked her several times a day. The dog stays in and sleeps in her crate when we travel. No one mentioned a pet fee and I saw no sign or other notice, but when I checked out, the clerk tried to charge me a $10 pet fee per night. If I had known there was a pet fee I would either not have stayed at this place, or if I had decided to stay, I would have done so having made an informed decision.

We stayed at this place last year and decided to try it again because we were told that it had been renovated. Don't bother.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2009

This hotel is beautiful. it is very clean room. My arrival I asked the friendly staff reasonable question that they should have known the answers to and they couldn't answer any of them. As I was trying to pick up my keys...

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business