“Average Chinese food”

Chun Bo
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 23, 2012

title says it all...pretty place, average food. But that is usually what you'll find in Sussex Count (unfortunately).

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Food was nothing special. My martini was awful! Not a bad dinner experience, but with so many choices around, probably will not be going back there again.

1  Thank greenie244
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I personally like Chun Bo better than the zillion other chinese food places in town but it's also more expensive than the others.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have eaten at Chun Bo for years and it was always good, solid Chinese fair. the last time I went, I ordered a Szechuan beef dish that was slimy and nowhere near the quality I expected. Just to make sure it wasn't just a bad night, I went back again a little while later and encountered the same problem. Maybe they lost their chef, the one who knew how to cook. I sent it back and asked for a check. To my astonishment, they tried to charge me for the food. I declined to pay in no uncertain terms and walked out. You can't miss Chun Bo. It's the garish, pagoda-like building off one of the main drags going through Newton. In this day and age, it looks laughably bad. Like the food.

1  Thank DrumBob