“Can be Really Good if You Get it on the Right Day”

Dominick's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have been to Dominick's many times over the years, sometimes to eat in and other times as take-out. On a good day, their eggplant parm is delicious. On a bad day, it's awful. Their pizza is ok but I prefer A&G's pizza in the center of town better. It's a standard Italian Restaurant/Pizzeria. f

It can get crowded and you may have to wait to sit. It's a BYOB. Service is good, we usually know the servers as they are usually high school and college age kids that my children went to school with.

It's a good place to go but my biggest concern is always if it's going to be a good food night or not so good night - they are incosistent.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went here on a Sunday and was pleased with the service and food. The Sausage and Peppers sandwich was very tasty. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had a Memorial service here for my father in Newton at the Catholic Church. My Dad's wife book their room for lunch afterwards. The whole staff was great and the food was great. They were very accommodating for our large family. Everyone love the food and the servers did great considering there were over 60 people. It was a nice blast from the past with great food.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

For many years we ate at Dominick's in their small location in the mini mall on Clinton street. My Son knew their son, and we stopped in may times, you get the picture. Years have passed the restaurant is still in the family, and now they have moved across the street to a new location. It was many years ago the site of the old Newton A&P. The fact is, this restaurant still serves some of the best Italian food in Sussex County. They have a surpisingly latge menu, but you can still get a pizza for the kids while you have one of their great dinner specials.

Prices are resonable and again the food is great. It's become a regular place for our family to go for dinner after a show or special occasion. Try it!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Reasonable priced, BYOB, great service. This is a casual place and reservations are recommended for dinner.