“Keep Coming Back”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We have been eating here for years and just stopped in again this past weekend as we drive by on our way back from the shore.

Home cooked meals in a quiet family setting, nice to be able to hear yourself talk. Usually quiet and intimate. The owners will recognize you after a few trips and are friendly and welcoming.

Love the veal chops here but our favorite is the Limoncello Souffle for dessert. We always come back to Andrea's

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great place for really good Italian meals and there are not many decent Italian restaurants in the whole S outh Jersey area. Andrea will cook whatever you like and want too. Lucu and Andrea make you feel right at home. Love the polo asparagi. Buon Anno.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

I live in Williamstown and there really aren't any good Italian places near me. I had visited Andrea's about 2 years ago and really liked it. I finally got to go back this past weekend for my mother's birthday. The food and service were great! We shared asparagus covered in sharp provolone and proscuitto (Spelled correct?) seafood risotto for dinner and a chocolate parfait for dessert. Both were very tasty. I must make an effort to go here more often and recommend this restaurant if you live in the Williamstown/Franklinville/Vineland area.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

My family and I have been going here for about four years now. I am very critical of restaurants since I was a chef for 10 years and then a general manager for 3. This place does everything right, the food is always made using the highest quality ingredients. We leave there everytime saying how great everything is. The prices are excellent as well. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

This is a wonderful little spot. Great food prepared by chef Andrea. Service is excellent. At times it can get crowded so make a reservation. You won't be disappointed. We are definitely going back.