Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
1,811 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungenext morningnew yorkan early flightterminal cparking lotnewark liberty international airportroom servicebetween flightsruns every minutesfree shuttlerental carshuttle servicestayed here for one nightair trainbusiness centerinto nyc
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I stayed at this hotel in October 2009 for business. My husband drove down from New York to meet me one night and we got directions from another Marriott on how to drive to the hotel. He got lost as the directions were incorrect from the first Marriott and he wound up in a bad part of town late at night. He called me and I called the valet parking guys and one of them called my husband and stayed on the phone with him while he got out of the bad neighborhood and back on track to the hotel. I have stayed at this property many times before and always come back here whenever I am in New Jersey. It is convenient and the service is always superb.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2009

My Wife, Myself and our Handicapped Son had a great stay at this wonderful hotel. The Staff were kind and helpfull, nothing was too much trouble. The room was roomy and clean.Give this hotel a try and We are sure you will have a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2009

We wanted to see New York City and not go broke doing it, so we flew into Newark Liberty Int'l Airport and stayed at the Airport Marriott. The rates more less than half of what the Manhattan hotels were asking and yet getting to the city was easy. The hotel shuttle provided around the clock transportation to the terminal and from their, we used the bus ($50 round trip) into the city. The bus stops one block from Times Square, or there are other stops in the city. The staff at the hotel were all pleasant and professional. The room was clean and well appointed (no refrigerator though). There is more than one restaurant, but the only downfall is that if you want something other than what the hotel offers, it can be an expensive round trip taxi ride.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Stayed at the Marriott from Oct 5 to Oct 10. Shuttle to and from the airport was great. Restaurants in the hotel offered great food and great service. Room was always clean and smelled fresh when we got back at night. If you are looking for an affordable way to get to Manhattan, take the hotel shuttle, get off any terminal and take bus#62 to Newark Penn Station ($1.35) then the Path train to World Trade Center ($1.75) then from there take subway to anywhere in the city for $2.25. We really enjoyed our stay and will be back next time we are in the Newark area.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank radical1363
Reviewed October 5, 2009

It was a welcome sight to walk out of the airport at 9pm and see the Marriott directly
across the road from the terminal.. after queuing for ages for security checks and time difference we were rather tired.
Booked this as the prices to stay in NYC were astronomical due to a "Leaders Conf" so glad I decided to pay just £79 booking last minute through this site than £300+ in NYC for same standard hotel.
The beds were so comfortable although my Mum had to take a running jump to get on the bed as they were quite high ! Bathroom spotless and staff very welcoming.
I am fussy and stayed in 5* New York Palace the following 3 nights but to be honest the rooms weren't much different just bigger and a better view.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends