Courtyard by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport
$140
$123
$97
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$146
Courtyard
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$108
$87
$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$116
$195
Travelocity
  • Room Service
$141
$118
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$103
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

All reviewsbistro restaurantevery half hourgreat parkstayed for one nightearly flightbad weathercheck in was a breezeshort stayup to datefront desk staffshuttle serviceroom keyparking lotlobby areafree breakfastking bedpark and fly
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Maybe I was having a bad day, not sure, but I was extremely unhappy with my stay there. I stay occasionally at Courtyards and this one was likely the worst.

I stayed only 1 night in early September. Decided to do a stop over from Europe on my way to the West Coast. Bad idea. It would have been better take the connecting flight.

To reach the shuttle for this hotel it is a nightmare. You have to loop a few times around the terminal, take the AirTrain...Go up, go down, go up. And I had 2 large suitcases with me and I was exhausted after a long transatlantic flight. On top of that, I had to pay $5 for a trolley. Also, the shuttle was delayed.

Once I got to the hotel 1 1/2 hour later, the service was bad. Young kids at the reception more interested in checking this emails in the back room than tending to your needs.

Again, maybe I was jet lagged and tired and in a bad mood but overall bad stay. I would recommend the Marriott closer to the airport. I recall the shuttle picking me up directly at the terminal.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a yard view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Aconcagua2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed with my family for 3 nights , staff was very nice and room are comfertable. If you have conection flights at Newark Liberty International Airport thsi is the great palce with agreat shuttl eservice. However if you are driving and new to the city its not easy accessible.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bashih
Courtyard N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your 3 day stay, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the airport shuttle service exceed your expectations. We have done a lot of great work in the past year to make improvements, including new easy to recognize bright green shuttle vans. These vans travel to and from Newark Liberty Airport, 24/7 picking up at terminal P-4 at 15 after and 15 to every hour, the van then leaves the hotel at the top and bottom of each hour to complete the airport loop.
It is all good and well making building improvements but it is the people inside that make it live and breathe - we are lucky to have many true hospitality professionals looking to make a positive difference to our guests every single day. Happy traveling

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here back in May 2011. I stayed in Room 353. I was traveling on a 7:00 am flight from Newark to Cancun. The hotel is one of my favorites. I love Courtyard's. the hotel is kind of hard to find from the main road but once you do, it's all worth it! The rooms are very nice and clean. The hotel offers a FREE shuttle to Newark Airport but stops at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and the Spring Hill Suites that share the parking lot. Usually the bus stops at the Daily Garage then you have to take the Air Train to your terminal. But since it was 5:30 am, the bus driver was nice and stopped right in front of each terminal for us. The hotel also did a wake up call for us at 4:30. Which was great. When I got on the plane, I slept some more. Great hotel and would defiantly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013
Courtyard N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dan 7702:
Thank you so much for this wonderful review; since you stayed here last we have many more building improvements, including new furniture and carpet in all the rooms and hallways. We added two new airport shuttle vans that run on compressed natural gas, that are great for the environment along with being more comfortable.
Indeed as you noted the infamous NJ U-turns and jug handles are difficult to navigate, so we have noted some great tips and tricks on our hotel webpage on how to get here easier.
Happy Traveling.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed here on a late arrival en route to NYC. Shuttle was fast and super convenient (as weird as EWR is). Hotel checkin was fast and straightforward. My room was clean, comfortable, and there wasn't nearly as much airport noise as I expected.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Courtyard N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

April 7901:
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to the NYC area, I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and we truly appreciate your kind review. You will be delighted to know that you rode in a shuttle van that is powered by compressed natural gas, (CNG) that has a minimum impact to the environment.
Our vans run 24 hours and pick up at terminal P-4 at Newark Airport; they are green in color and green for the environment, a big reason why Trip Advisor awarded us their Gold Level for great environment friendly business practices. Happy traveling.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Simply put, I have stayed here a few times and each occasion surpasses the last. It is an airport hotel in Newark. No, it isn't Palm Beach or Scottsdale, it is Newark. But Gary, the manager, is attentive and especially deserves praise. Good hotel, helpful but not overbearing staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Courtyard N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Pelle311
Thank you for choosing our hotel once again, I am delighted that you have noticed all the great improvements; shortly we will be posting some new photos on Trip Advisor and our main website of our newly renovated rooms.
This is a people business and I am so lucky to have such a great team with me who strive to give their best every single day.
Happy traveling.