“Good food for your money”

Chili's Newark Airport
Ranked #283 of 571 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Newark Airport and Port Newark
“Good food for your money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The quasedila's are very good, the fajita's too, but a little less exceptional. Only point of critic is that the food didn't came at the same time. One plate was allready half eaten when the other one arrived.

Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
London, United Kingdom
“Chili but not as I know it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Desperate for a bite to eat, so we popped into Chili's. Wish we hadn't bothered. Not sure what the chili was supposed to be like but it had the texture of soup! I found 2 bits of fatty beef among the liquidy mess that arrived. Very disappointing. It left my body as the same viscosity as it went in, left me visiting the toilet in a hurry on a number of occasions!
The service was average, salad arrived 10 mins after the Chili, not quite sure why, as Salad needs no cooking!
won't be seeing me there again!

• Visited April 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Failure!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went to this Chilis in April 2012 with my wife after arrived from Europe and we had to wait a couple of hours by our flight and not having many options to eat at the airport we decided to go to this place. The service was terrible and the place was empty. We waited about 10 minutes before someone came to assist us. We order. They were slow to bring drinks, food and then refill the drink never came. The order came out different. At all times the waitresses were talking to each other. Should improve a lot. I go very often to this restaurant chain and I like but this was a failure.

• Visited May 2012
Brookline, Massachusetts
“I Love Lime...Sevrice was fast and efficient”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I liked the location, and the food is consistently fresh and flavorful at several locations...this one is just as great!

Visited December 2012
Ashley, Pennsylvania
“Check your drink prices before you order!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Limited menu..The food was fine..The biggest surprise came when the bill came and my drink, featured on the menu..was 12.50..As a result of my not asking what the price of this "special" drink was seemed I spent 25.00..Skip any fancy drink !!!.

Visited December 2012