“fraud”

Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fraud”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A few weeks ago I was at Chili's Too at the Newark Airport. The service was terrible. Twice we had to go to the bar to get our drink (waitress was talking to another waitress). Finally we got to order and my wife's meal finally came - not mine. I told my wife to start, which she did, ten minutes later she was finished and mine did not yet arrive. My wife started up to cancel mine when the waitress delivered it. No apology was forthcoming. I was so mad I don't even remember whether the food was any good but certainly it wasn't memorable. I obviously was not going to tip and did not. However on receipt of my credit card invoice the total was changed from $51.52 to $57.52 - easy for the staff to change a 1 to a 7. I love the regular Chili's and go often!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Robert S

• Finnish first
barcelona
“ok for a beer”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Bartenders are nice and helpful. I am not a lover of chili´s food but I like the atmosphere. I use to go with a friend after works to watch some sport and enjoy a cold bud. I recommend this place.

• Visited October 2011
SLC
“Chilli's Hell”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I hate it when the boss says "hey, we've
got time, let's grab a bite at Chili's."
How about, "hey, we have time to go eat some of the worst chain food on the planet!"
That's a little more like it.

1 Thank s20mark
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food choice at EWR”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We enjoued a meal at this EWR location. It is conveniently located on the pre-security side of Terminal B.

Fortunately they use realistic "street" prices instead of over-inflated airport prices. The service was efficient and food up to typical Chili's quality.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank JetsForFunJourneys
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Awful service”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The server didn't come to out table after we were seated for 20 minutes we had to ask the hostess to get her and it wasn't busy at all. We ordered the same drink however, the bartender left out something in my drink that was in my fiances, they looked and tasted different so we sent it back to get replaced. Once the food came the chicken crispers were overcooked and salty so I sent those back and the new ones were very salty. I won't eat there again.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank CherondaL

Been to Chili's Newark Airport? Share your experiences!