“So so”

Neighborhood: North Ironbound
“So so”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special.
Average tasting food, nothing out of the ordinary, as a matter of fact for 35$ per person I expect much better food
Salad bar poor

Staten Island, New York
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

i have been to this restaurant before and returned again for my sorority formal. The food was awful and the service at the bar was extremely slow. This restaurant did nothing other than provide a place for us to dance. For $65 per person, I expected A LOT more. I was VERY disappointed and will not be returning.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank kristinaIPPS
New York City, New York
“A LOT of FOOD”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place! The rodizio is fantastic. The meat just keeps coming and coming. They have a nice salad bar with many choices. I went with a group (12people) and a reservation. I would recommend this for parties and just a more intimate evening.

Visited March 2012
East Orange, New Jersey
“Great weekday restaurant”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I went for the first time with a friend on a Thursday. The food was great and so was the margarita. The second one was not so good but the waiter quickly made me a new one. They also have karaoke which I love. I will definitely be back!

Visited October 2012
Irvington, New Jersey, United States
“number 1”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

this is a place where you would go to really eat drink and be merry, we go here whenever,at 1 time it was 15 to 20 of us going at one time. the food, the people, the drinks, just a all in allnice place to go

• Visited September 2012