“3 strikes you're out!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Italian
Neighborhood: Newark Central Business District
Neighborhood: Newark Central Business District
Reviewed October 25, 2007

Our company ordered from Francine's since we were working late for the month of August (yes, they deliver).. I ordered the raviolis with penne vodka sauce...bad idea.. the sauce was beyond salty (felt like they filled the pot with salt) and that definetly didn't sit well with my stomach, although, the ravioli was good. I decided to order cheese tortelini a different night and it was beyond bland, nothing was flavored, bland bland bland. I couldn't even finish it. I think the best way to go is to stick with salad but make sure that you ask them to cook the chicken thoroughly. I hard ordered a grilled chicken salad and the lettuce was fine, the chicken was half cooked. After 3 tries, I don't think i'll eat there again.

1  Thank UniqueAnon