“Excellent”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went to the Pac to see Anthony Hamilton .We had great seats , the bathrooms were clean the staff was friendly I don't have any complaints . Parking directly across the street it was only $15 compared to other venues that's very fair.

Coimbatore, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Incredibly Classy Place Without Going to NY$”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love this place. Classy, something for everybody and you don't pay through the nose like every other venue in the NYC area. A bargain!

Visited January 2013
Tenafly, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Performing at NJPAC”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

What an awesome performance hall. Enjoyed performing there and seeing all the behind the scenes spaces. Performed an opera there!
Un Recconto Fiorentino. I was in awe that I was in the space that so many famous performers performed in.

NYC/NJ
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Excellent facility”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Huge facility and each time I go there for different events or conventions, I find it very well maintained. My only issue is that signage is not adequate enough so I always end up lost trying to find my correct exit which means huge long walks! Quality of the food has always been decent and they've had a good number of people catering to you at the seats.

Visited July 2012
Montclair, New Jersey
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“No bad seat in the house!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great place to see a concert - good seats all around and good sound system/accoustics. Near many good restaurants. Really diverse shows here so that makes it fun.

Visited December 2012