“Delicious authentic spanish food !!!”
Review of Spanish Sangria

Spanish Sangria
Ranked #56 of 591 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Ironbound
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The atmosphere is very clean and beautiful, the selection of food is wonderful...great variety of meat or fish selections.. whatever choices you make you will find it delicious !!!. The staff is friendly and very concerned that you are pleased with your service and concerned if you enjoyed your meal. I highly recommend this restaurant you will not be disappointed !!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I went for dinner with friends. Everything was good, except for my sirloin. It was over 3/4 fat, the type of fat that you cannot chew. I should have sent it back, but did not. Hopefully if I go again, it will not happen.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Been coming to Spanish Sangria for 25 years and have never been disappointed. Consistent quality, whether it's meat, seafood or veggies. Paella second to none. And, of course, the best red sangria ever.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I visited the restaurant this past Sunday with high expectations after reading past reviews. Our bread, sangria, and soup arrived in a timely fashion, but we waited a very long time for our entrees to arrive. When they did, portions were partially cold. My friend's vegetables were ice cold and undercooked. My shrimp dish was tasty, but some of the shrimp and sauce were not warm. Because our entrees arrived so late, and the fact that we had tickets for a show we had no time left for dessert and coffee. (We arrived at 1:30 and planned to leave at 3:30). We love dining in Ironbound and were anxious to try some place new. This is the first negative experience we have had in over 10 years of visiting restaurants in Ironbound. I would love to think this was an unusual occurrence and that another visit would offer us a much improved experience.

2  Thank tcloth
Reviewed November 10, 2013

5 close friends shared a most delicious meal. This means we got to taste a lot.Cod fish appetizers and garlic mushrooms were great along with Paella, Filet Mignon, and garlic chicken. The homemade chips Put it over the top! Don't forget the Sangria to round out your meal.its better than any other Spanish Restaurant I've been to.

1  Thank Helran

Been to Spanish Sangria? Share your experiences!