“Yum”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Ironbound
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place for a big gathering or intimate date. The food is delicious with many choices. The rodizio(sp) is great as well as the paella. Sangria to die for! I recommend a reservation as it gets packed on the weekend!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have visited Iberia Peninsula a few times and I am never disappointed. I can never finish my meal because the portions are large but worth the money. The seafood is always fresh and seasoned well. The wait staff is prompt and attentive. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great food and a lovely atmosphere. It's great for couples and groups.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My daughter and I had lunch at IPR. I ordered the pork chops (it was okay....bland), but my daughter had the garlic steak (medium/well) it was very tasty and juicy. Presentation of the food looked like it was thrown together (rice/veggies/french fries...). Service was good waiter and bus boys were on hand at any given moment. Portions were good size. Couldn't drink since I was driving. Overall I give this an average rating. raz

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Best restaurant in Newark...Hands down. The owner George is a wonderful host, Food and drinks are authentic. Service is great atmosphere is outstanding.

1  Thank LBI-Boater
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This used to be a great PORTUGUESE restaurant. Well it's not so great anymore. The food is lacking in the authentic portuguese flavor.

1  Thank cremilde67

Been to Iberia Peninsula Restaurant? Share your experiences!