“Now that's customer service”
Review of Balducci's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Balducci's
Ranked #138 of 585 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Now that's customer service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Whenever I take a red eye to Europe I pack a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to eat after I arrive at my destination. This allows me to take a sleeping pill and try to sleep through the flight. It also helps with jet lag. Today I forgot my sandwich so I stopped in at Balducci's to see what I could find. Nothing they had on display seemed like it would last through the 9 hour flight. When the attendant saw me considering he asked if he could help so I asked if they had peanut butter and jelly. He looked and found they were sold out. I was obviously disappointed and he told me to wait a minute, went in the back to get what he needed and made me a fresh peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't expect this kind of service at the airport and I'll remember this every time I'm flying out of terminal C.

• Visited September 2013