“They deliver in a snowstorm”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #94 of 609 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was staying in a nearby hotel and ordered in dinner. They were there in less than an hour during a raging snowstorm. The food was very reasonably priced. Everything was excellent and the portions were huge. My husband ordered a small stromboli and it was so large, we thought they made a mistake (but they didn't). Pasta dishes were also good portions. We enjoyed everything.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staying at the Marriott @Newark airport...delivery came in 40 mins as promised. We had eggplant parm sub and tortellini in Alfredo. Hot, fresh, inexpensive, delicious.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ordered a pizza from Tony's as dinner in my room. Prompt delivery, great New York style pizza and reasonable price. Will reorder next time.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am very upset at the whole order of sausage pizza and manicotti. The pizza taste like card board and the manicotti was horrible. The cheese was warm and chunky not melted. They charged me an additional $3.00 to add alfredo sauce to my manicotti cause i didn't want all marinara sauce. They are located only 1.9 miles from our hotel and it took 1 hour and 12 minutes to deliver my order instead of the 30-45 minutes they anticipated. Just a waste of $30.00. Very dissappointed with this place not worth the hype the front desk claimed.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I found Tony's through Grub-hub even though, I have passed by this location many times. That's when I reviewed their menu and to my surprise everything sounded wonderful. My favorite pizza is the ala vodka, fresh mozzarella and basil! The small is enough for 2 people but I recommend order for each. It's that good!

I was also impressed how fast they deliver. By far, the fastest delivery in the Ironbound.

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!