“Really Wish We lived Closer” 5 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
Paleio Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Paleio Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 554 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Riegelsville, Pennsylvania
“Really Wish We lived Closer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is my second review of Paleio. My second visit in January did not disappoint. I arranged for a small surprise birthday gathering for my husband complete with cake.We traveled from South Jersey, Brooklyn and Pennsylvania. We are a group of Italians and we know good food. Paleio hits the mark. The 9 of us each ordered a different entree. Not only was the food delicious but the presentations were wonderful. We enjoyed a few bottles of Portugese wine which is my new favorite. The cake- well the cake was perfectly divine. This is significant coming from someone who does not partake in dessert. Do not hesitate to dine here. Our friends all stated their intentions to return. Lucky for me, my birthday is in February and I am already hinting.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank mydogshep

Ningbo, China
“The cozido..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very nice place, staff is great helpful welcoming and in very goid mood.
The cozido is enough for 2 and delicious, prices are more than reasonnable.
For kids even if not listed on the menu, staff is already offering some options (chickenfingers was the selection of my son).

Perfect experience

• Visited December 2012
Newark, New Jersey
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Today 17 may I had a great lunch in Paleio,the service was great,Paula the Manager was great and professional.We had. Great Cozido Portugues,sufficient for 10 people even we are three only; for the second we sharing a fantastic Polvp with peppers and onions.All was great with a fantastic price.Thanks Paula and all u staff.