“Disappointing airport restaurant”

Tony Roma's
Ranked #299 of 600 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had a delayed flight so stopped at Tony Roma's at the Newark airport and was so disappointed! My food was cold and ribs had very little meat! Not the norm for this chain. The wait staff seemed not to care, never checked on me after I received my food and I had to wait just to receive my check. Pretty sorry!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love Tony Roma’s this place is an epic fail for the airport. Food was cold & that was with the place being fairly empty and staff having plenty of time to prepare the food properly. The staff preferred sitting & chatting with each other than worrying about warm food. Silly of me to think over priced airport food should be at least edible. Very disappointed & the waitress could care less. Don’t waste your time here- unfortunately there are not many choices at the airport.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Tried this place on our 3 hr wait for plane to Key West. It was the worst I've ever experience. Bartender was either new, unexperienced or hung over. Took forever to get our food because he must of forgot to put our order in or perhaps there wasn't anyone in the kitchen. And when our food did come out, it was horrible. Calamari was sickening. Sent it back. On the other hand, he forgot to charge us to our cocktails, which we did like. Would never go back.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Expected to be rushed in and out, but found that my waitress was attentive and friendly. Food was really good, but steaks and ribs are pretty easy.

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Really bad, slow service. Food just ok. Way too expensive for what you get. Menu choices flexible but they up charged for the changes.

Been to Tony Roma's? Share your experiences!