Phillips Crab House at Newark Liberty International Airport
Ranked #118 of 571 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We love Phillips! Crab cakes are phenomenal. We have eaten them at Liberty Airport, Baltimore Harbor and Annapolis Harbor.

Visited September 2012

“Surprisingly good breakfast for airport food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

With some extra time at the airport I took a rare opportunity to try the breakfast here before a flight for a business trip. The waiter decisively steered me towards the crab cakes and eggs dish instead of the omelet with crab cakes (or something similar). It was absolutely delicious. The eggs didn't have that powdery taste and texture I've come to expect from airport food and the crab cakes were really good. Even the bread was good. The service was pleasant and my waiter had my check ready as soon as I realized I was cutting it close to boarding time. I even texted my husband a photo of my food because I know he would have loved it.

Arlington, Texas
“Really Good for Airport Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

We ate here after driving straight through from the Catskills to EWR. We were early for our flight and had plenty of time to enjoy a meal. The service was very efficient and the quality of the food was very good for an airport venue. They were able to handle special requests. The steamed vegetables were raw but, except for that, the food was very good. Much, much better than most airport food.

• Visited June 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
“Delightful Food at Newark Airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

While traveling, we stopped at this restaurant in Newarks´s Liberty Airport for a quick meal. The location was tastefully decorated, pleasant, and welcoming. Our waitress was extremely friendly and made our time there pleasant. The windows also gave the restaurant an open feeling with lots of light. Our order came promptly, and we were not disappointed by the quality of the food and the portions. Almost had to pinch myself to make sure that I was in an airport. I have never heard of Phillips and its crab cakes. I will definitely look forward to returning there when I fly through Newark again.

Otego, New York
“I had to check to remind myself that I was eating airport food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had not previously heard of Philips Seafood but I will definitely remember it. I had a FANTASTIC mahi mahi with a great sauce (basil/curry?). The staff and manager were attentive and when the manager overheard that I like spicy food he insisted on bringing me some of their pineapple sauce, which wa also incredibly good. We had a couple of cool beers and a good meal, price was fine and the service was really nice. I would go back here again and I highly recommend it to my fellow travelers.

• Visited May 2012

Travelers who viewed Phillips Crab House at Newark Liberty International Airport also viewed

Been to Phillips Crab House at Newark Liberty International Airport? Share your experiences!