Holiday Inn Newark Airport
$137
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$140
$106
$87
$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$146
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$139
  • Breakfast included
$118
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

1,029 results
All reviewson demandroom was cleanrestaurant staffair trainshuttle servicean early flightnew yorkfree parkingnext morningstayed here for one nightfront desk staffrestaurant barshort stayparking lotinto nycpenn stationairport
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I were leaving on an early morning flight to Mexico to celebrate our 15th Anniversary and decided to spend the night before at an airport hotel near the Newark Airport. Needless to say, we didn't have high expectations. However, the Holiday Inn, which appeared to be newly renovated, was truly an excellent choice. The room was updated and clean and had nice features (lots of space to the side of the bed, nice modern TV, big desk). But of particular note was the restaurant: we truly had an excellent meal there. Service was wonderful, and the food was WAY more than we could have hoped for at an airport hotel. If you need to stay near the Newark Airport, I don't think you can do any better, esp. for the money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scottleewalker
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I wound up at the Newark Airport Holiday Inn after a rescheduled flight stranded me at Newark Airport overnight. I chose it as a mid-priced option that wouldn't stress my travel insurance company, but I was rewarded with a pleasant stay. The bed, the room layout, and the curtaining were superior, and the bathroom was on the upper end of average. My only two complaints were some difficulties with the room's ventilation system, and the fact that there doesn't seem to be anything within walking distance of the hotel - you're pretty marooned if you don't have a car.

That said, I had a startlingly pleasant meal at the hotel restaurant - very fresh food, attentive staff. I ordered from the a la carte menu, though there was a small dinner buffet as well. The hotel's atmosphere is quiet - lots of travelers seen in the lobby were there for business. Also: no charges for wi-fi!

The next day the hotel's shuttle conveyed me and my ENORMOUS luggage back to the airport in plenty of time for my flight. I appreciated the shuttle driver's assistance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank eac1
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here before an early morning flight out of Newark Airport. We left our car at the hotel during our trip, which was convenient. The hotel was clean. The shuttle to the airport was quick -- almost no waiting involved. On the return flight, we waited for fifteen or more minutes for the shuttle to arrive. This was okay but not optimal -- likely we arrived as the shuttle was passing our terminal and had to wait for it to complete a full circuit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

As usual when I was in Newark, NJ I stayed here and had an outstanding stay! All of the staff went out of their way to make sure everything was ready for the meetings. During the week they checked several times a day to see if we needed anything. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We ended up staying at the Holiday Inn Newark Airport last minute after a missed flight connection meant we arrived far too late to continue travelling.

Service was quick and efficient - and our room was clean and fairly spacious. There was traffic noise from the busy road outside - but we were so tired it wasn't a problem.

Breakfast was tasty - with a not bad choice of cereals and hot food. Price was ok - although the staff were welcoming and there was a calm atmosphere in the bistro.

There is a shuttle bus to the airport - although we only used it to travel to the nearby Alamo car rental compound.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family