$129
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 07/26
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Please do yourself a favor and do NOT go anywhere near this place, especially if you’re a woman traveling alone. I wound up being stuck at the Newark airport all night, so I thought I’d book a room at a nearby hotel to try to get some rest. This was the least expensive one that popped up and I can see why. The place is so seedy I refused to get out of the cab. Your classsic “hot sheet/shooting gallery” flop house. I made the cabbie turn the car around and take me back to the airport while I cancelled my reservation from my phone. The only, and I mean ONLY, good thing about this place is the free cancellation policy.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Gretchen W
Reviewed June 1, 2018

This hotel is located in a very dangerous place. Time to time you can hear the people shooting on the street, the police is every 3 minutes up and down. You can not walk in the neighbourhood. There were fights on the corridors of the hotel. There are rats in the rooms and the personal was really unfriendly

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank David R
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I can’t sleep. This place looks like an hourly rental. This hotel has got to be one inspection short of a condemned building.

I was desperate for something close to the airport because I just got stuck in Newark.

I should have just slept in the terminal, I would have felt safer.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Stay somewhere else please ‘ someone died last night there from an overdose ‘ very dangerous area . Have me a dirty room , Required a silly $20 deposit if I did any damage to room . Hotel is old and very run down . Would have been impossible to tell if I did a further damage to this run down hotel . Scary place .

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
4  Thank Bobbi C
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

The photos of this place are innacurate to say the least. It is in the projects. It was disgusting. To get the "provided air conditioning" we had to use the trash can to prop open the broken window. The water dripping from the ceiling ran better than the shower which I would not have stepped in. They also have a sign stating that they spray for bugs monthly. Just gross!!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple