“What A Great Airport Restaurant”
Review of Garden State Diner

Garden State Diner
Ranked #160 of 589 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Newark Airport and Port Newark
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I never expected decent diner food at an airport, but Newark has this little gem. Almost makes me want to ply into Newark next time I go to NYC.

There are newer reviews for Garden State Diner

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Have eaten breakfast here a couple of times now and it's been very good each time. Service was quick and efficient and I had my meal in 10 minutes or less. I had the Ham and eggs breakfast and it was very good. The portions were nice and the ham was a ham steak slice as compared to the pressed ham you sometimes get. Very tasty home fries and toast cam with the order and it was right around $12 ! I've only eaten breakfast here so I can't review on the lunch/dinner foods. If you're in Newark and need breakfast...go here!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just left the diner. Worst food and service ever in NJ, and maybe anywhere. Food doesn't match description on menu. Had to pick my check up with a napkin. Server sneezed into hand just before delivering with that hand.

Sent my complaint to email address on check. Three days still waiting for a reply.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Hearty diner food and fast/friendly service :) Definitely heading back during my next layover! Loved the retro decor!

1  Thank SiamesePrincess
Reviewed October 4, 2012

As close to diner breakfast as you'll get at airport and better than any of the fast food kiosks. Generous portions for the price.