“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: North Ironbound
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I go to Hamburgao for 7 years never had any major problem other than having the wrong food delivered or simple things like that, also their food is very good and always fresh, I love thir sandwishes!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Had a nice meal. Enjoyed the food and was alive with lots of crowd. The place is neat and clean, the staff was coordial.

The menu had enough choices to chose from, not far from my place of stay and hence preferred this place to eat out.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The best place to eat. Cheap. Big to fill your stomach. They are fast. They are clean. I have been there many times. And if I am around, I will go back again for sure.
Every one must go.

2  Thank Atalinder
Reviewed May 19, 2012

the burgers are so good, order the cheese tudo. I also recommend one of their natural juices, i had the orange and pineapple juice with a brazilian soda they call Guarana.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Few locations in Newark and love the burgers. Go with my son who loves it more. Great food and prices. Can go before Pru Center events since its close and way better food and value than arena or the restaurants on Edison place.