“The Perfect Restaurant”
Review of Moe's Bistro

Moe's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Moe's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Moe’s Bistro is a reflection of Moe’s personality, knowledge, and humor. He wants to bring something memorable and thoroughly enjoyable to every table
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy travel. I have written almost 200 reviews on TripAdvisor on restaurants and hotels in 150 cities. Tonight I found the perfect restaurant. Moe’s Bistro in New Providence, New Jersey.

His menu has something for everyone. The offerings range from burgers and sandwiches, to elegant gourmet offerings. Everything is prepared superbly, the presentation of every dish is a feast for the eyes. The portions were generous, prices very reasonable for the quality you receive, and the service is exceptional even down to the friendly busboy who attentively filled our water glasses and cleaned the table between courses.

What made me feel that this place is so exceptional is the challenging entree we ordered. I ordered a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, and my wife ordered the Lamb Shank. My Philly Steak was the best cheese steak sandwich I have ever had. Real steak sliced thin, not shaved, and cooked perfectly with caramelized onions, peppers, and an amazing soft cheese on a fresh baked soft sub roll. It was cut in half with each half garnished with a super sized and delicious tater tot. It was accompanied by fries that were indescribable in cut, shape, and size.

My wife had the Lamb Shank. The meat was flavorful and tender. It literally fell off the bone. The portion was enormous. The best lamb either of us have tasted. Moe accommodated a special request and provided a side of linguine tossed in the Lamb au jus. The green beans were fresh, our guess is farm to table.

The dessert of pound cake parfait made with fresh strawberries and mascarpone cheese was a work of art and so delicious.

Again, where do you go and find a restaurant that has something for everyone from the kids to Nana and Grandpa, prepared by a master executive chef and owner, in a beautiful dining room, serve by gracious waitresses. Great dining experience, at the perfect restaurant.

2  Thank Peter M

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Terrific place...elegant in service, comfortable and pleasant atmosphere and a Menu that spanned the gamut from sandwiches to filet mignon to Mediterranean lamb . A decent alcohol selection for those who want that as well. And there was a lovely and unexpected and free appetizer of toasted garlic kalamata bread and hummus. A fine place, and staying at the hotel made it a delight to eat and walk back to our super quiet room.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Our large group enjoyed excellent food and service. We had family style appetizers and dinner entrees and everything was very good. Jorge was a most attentive server and we all enjoyed all aspects of our time at Moe’s.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The food has a mediterranean twist. Has a great gluten-free menu. Very nice dinner place. The chef usually comes out and speaks with the guests. Live music some weekend nights. Recently added a bar too.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

The staff here is absolutely AMAZING! The hostess, Ann is super friendly and very welcoming. The bar is very small and the bartender is very good at what he does. We had eaten elsewhere, but the entrees that was being served looked to be very good. We were at the bar and had no idea that we struck up a conversation with the owners, and the owners provided us with a small appetizer to try- the hummus was impeccable (considering I'm not usually a fan of it, I believe it was homemade). Aside from the food and service, the ambiance was great. It was not too dark, it was very clean, and it was not overdecorated (I really liked the pictures hanging on the walls).