Review Highlights
Love fresh produce!

Love living in the area and always having an abundance of Farm fresh produce available any day I... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
Linda D
New Egypt, New Jersey
via mobile
Great Farm

I will never plant another tomato plant again I will let hallock's do it for me. The vege's are as... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2018
DanC129
Lavallette, New Jersey

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2016

If I could give this place a "sixth star" I would. We took our twins
there last weekend and they loved it. LOVED IT. They have acres upon acres of fresh veggies you can pick right off the vine. My kids got three types of eggplant, two types of beans, the biggest cucumbers I have ever seen, two heads of cabbage,
some of the best and biggest sugar beats I have ever had and ears of corn. There are even more types of vegetables to pick (we also got Bell peppers and some sort of long, light green pepper - the name escapes me). The only reason we left was it was hot outside and my SUV was filled with vegetables already. I think for a car load of veggies we were out maybe $20 total?!? Kids thought this was the coolest thing too. Pro Tip: Bring scissors and a knife because some of the veggies do not twist off the vine as easy as you might think!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Bruce K
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Amazing flowers and plants. We come here every mother's day and load the truck with plants and flowers. Great quality and inexpensive.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

This is s great farm, it's very big so they've got alot of different vegetables, and tons if each,and most importantly good quality. The staff was friendly, good prices. Our 2 toddlers loved it.

Date of experience: August 2015