Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Creating Memories

I arranged a trip for my daughter's girl scout troop (early teen girls) to Bev's farm. What an... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2018
Sharon B
New Jersey
A Super-Special Walk with Friendly Llamas

Our experience with Bev and her 5 friendly llamas was pure pleasure from start to finish. Our... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2017
Sarah S
Princeton, New Jersey

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I visited Second Wind Llama Adventures with my daughter and two grandchildren.
My 5 year old granddaughter loves llamas so this was quite the special day for her.
Bev Vienckowski (aka Miss Bev) is a wonderful host and she was so great with the kids, giving them an education about the chickens who live with her and the llamas. The llamas were amazing and Miss Bev walked us through our close encounters, including llama kisses, with each of the llamas. Then, we got to walk them!!
I highly recommend this attraction!

Date of experience: September 2016
bevllama55, Owner at Second Wind Farm NE, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for the kind words. Our pleasure!