Second Wind Farm NE, LLC
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Amazing Llama Walk!

We drove 1 1/2 hours to get here because I wanted to walk a llama so badly! It was worth the... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
Donna224488
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
A Sunny Saturday with Lovely Llamas

What a wonderful and unique experience. Bev was awesome. She took her time to introduce you to the... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2019
JamieLynn26
Levittown, New York

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I visited Second Wind Llama Adventures with my daughter and two grandchildren.
My 5 year old granddaughter loves llamas so this was quite the special day for her.
Bev Vienckowski (aka Miss Bev) is a wonderful host and she was so great with the kids, giving them an education about the chickens who live with her and the llamas. The llamas were amazing and Miss Bev walked us through our close encounters, including llama kisses, with each of the llamas. Then, we got to walk them!!
I highly recommend this attraction!

Date of experience: September 2016
bevllama55, Owner at Second Wind Farm NE, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for the kind words. Our pleasure!