Generally nice hotel - comfortable room with a large flat-screen TV, fluffy towels & a comfortable bed. Very close to Rutgers University for those with business there & easy access to the NJ Turnpike to head elsewhere (about 45 minutes to NYC with normal traffic). There is also a full-service restaurant & tavern on the premises.
NOTE; there's a $13/night parking fee & a very unusual (to me) wi-fi fee. I recall being told upon check-in that there was a $10 fee. But as it turned out, that was PER DEVISE. I've had wi-fi fees at hotels before but never per devise. And - the wi-fi was awful. As bad as I ever experienced. The only time it was decent was early in the morning, presumably when most other guests were still asleep. But then when trying to connect a cell phone along with a laptop, neither devise functioned very well.
In the future, if I ever need to stay in this area - I would not stay at this hotel. I'd look for other lodging. Even if I was several miles away. The extra fees turned what had been a good bargain into an average value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary convention/ conference center hotel within walking distance of downtown New Brunswick. 288 Room, 14 suites hotel with 33,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including a 9,600 sf ballroom. Public and meeting space renovation completed in 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick Hotel New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt New Brunswick