My husband and I recently stayed at the Hyatt in New Brunswick while visiting family. The hotel is very large (about 270 rooms). The lobby area is beautiful - very modern. Easy access from the parking garage ($6/day on weekends). The rooms are very nice and clean. They are large and comfortable - very well appointed. The bathroom had plenty of counter space (a biggie for me). The only drawback - the air conditioner was a little noisy at night - it made some noises each time it went on and off. Very quick and easy checkout. Very convenient to Rt 1. Overall, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary convention/ conference center hotel within walking distance of downtown New Brunswick. 288 Room, 14 suites hotel with 33,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including a 9,600 sf ballroom. Public and meeting space renovation completed in 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick Hotel New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt New Brunswick