Stayed overnight for a wedding. The Hotel itself is very nice. Staff is average but nothing special. They did not go out of their way to help us or provide simple directions. Beds are comfortable. Although we could have used some more pillows and towels. Towels weren't plush reminded me of something we'd find at motel 6. I've slept better at an Embassy suite than here.
Location is very good although they do not provide parking. Expect to pay around $15.00 dollars for self parking at the garage if staying overnight. Might as well get the Valet service for the $20.00.
Food here was mediocre at best not what you would expect for a hotel claiming five star service.
We would only stay here for the convenience of location as it's in the heart of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heldrich Hotel - where ordinary is obsolete. Located in the heart of New Brunswick, New Jersey, a place where elegance, opulence and ambiance go hand-in-hand with innovation. Where meetings are engineered for results, and your leisure experience is sure to be unforgettable. Located within a few steps of the cultural hub of the city, and a short walk to public transportation and Rutgers University, meet me at The Heldrich! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick
- Heldrich New Brunswick
- Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick