“Absolutely I would recommend the Heldrich..”

The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in New Brunswick
“Absolutely I would recommend the Heldrich..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Me and my husband stayed at Heldrich in June 2012 and our experience was awesome hadn't heard this Hotel before, the staff was awesome everyone was so pleasant and treated us with
The uttermost respect.We would recommend the Heldrich to our friends, it's the place to stay, we will be returning in November for Church Function , and again in May 2013 for a women's Conference look forward to seeing you again...

• Stayed June 2012
Victor_R_08901, Manager at The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a generous review of the Heldrich. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly pass along your comments to our Team as they are always happy to hear from our guests. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel is nicely decorated and very clean, so clean that the towels don't have the usual hotel commercial detergent smell. The staff was nice,helpful, and friendly. The in room service was fast and food was good. Our TV did not work properly,, we could not purchase a movie so they switched us to another room and out of courtesy upgraded us to a suite!! With out a fuss, I thought that was amazing and rare special service. Just to put it out there, the gym and pool were kina small. But YeS I would definitely stay there again. The location was great there was a nice bar across the street, a little park, restraunts,pizza shop, and more

• Stayed September 2012
Victor_R_08901, Manager at The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at The Heldrich. I am glad that we were able to resolve your issues by moving you to a suite. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Brooklyn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had a corner suite room, with a large size table and chairs, the kitchen is in a separate small room, great amenities.
Living area was great with comfortable couches and chairs, in front of the large flat screen TV great for watching the Olympics.
The beds were large and cozy, great blankets.
Hotel staff were very accommodating.
Parking is a bit of a drawback, you can either use the valet for aprox $25/day or in the parking garage around the street for $20/day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about you experience at The Heldrich. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon.
Woodstock, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed here for a couple of nights on business. Overall pretty nice with walking distance to many restaurants and places to have coffee/banks. My room was really clean, but not with much of a scene (which I don't care about when I'm on business). My only bad comment was in regard to eating breakfast in the morning, the actual food and options were really good but the service was lacking. For a while we were looking for someone to serve us something to drink and when we finally found someone, the server gave us a dirty look when we asked for coffee and juice (a kind of a look like how dare we ask for a drink). They need to have more help on servers in the morning, especially for an expensive place like this.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of The Heldrich. I apologize for the lack of service on our end. Your comments will be shared with the Manager and staff. If you find yourself in town again please don't hesitate to contact me.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at the Heldrich for naught while a colleague and I supported a training session for new software. The room was attractive and bed was comfortable. Great location and I am taking my family to New Brunswick for a show in the fall at the ADJACENT State Theater. Thank you, Heldrich!

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back to The Heldrich soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I loved the decor from inside to outside of the hotel. Staff were friendly n helpful (Bell hop guy) I chose this hotel because it was minutes away from Delta's Restaurant. My room was clean, tv outdated, bathroom door paint was chipped at the bottom n shower curtain assembled wrong, other than that Perfect! Bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again n recommend this hotel. Only thing I didn't like was the parking choices, though I parked on the street for free because it was the wknd, at a meter, I was lucky to find a spot.

• Stayed August 2012
Victor_R_08901, Manager at The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of The Heldrich. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your comments to my Team and will work at ensuring all items are fixed. We are currently are looking at replacing the TV’s in the near future. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
san francisco
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Heldrich is nicely located in New Brunswick. The Rutgers campus is a short walk away, and it's in the midst of most restaurants and businesses in this college town. Rooms are clean and simply appointed, with free wi-fi. The restaurant was never full to the brim while I was there, and the staff was accommodating and service oriented. The food wasn't anything to get overly excited about, but then again - it was nicely priced, lower than most other hotels.

The hotel has excellent meeting facilities.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of The Heldrich. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope that you visit us again soon
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Brunswick
Holiday Inn Express Tower Center
Holiday Inn Express Tower Center
#1 of 7 in East Brunswick
Staybridge Suites North Brunswick

Been to The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!