This is a sleek boutique hotel. Very modern and chic. Conveniently located. Beautiful views of the city. Great rooms (highly suggest the Corner King...it's a suite!). Nice for business travel or pleasure. I got a great discount for being a Rutgers Alum. Enjoyed the bar/lounge, perfect for entertaining friends. I have friends who will be getting married there in the fall, so the event amenities must be good too. The only thing they don't tell you is that they do not have on-site parking. Municipal parking is around the corner and costs $15/day. (The front desk clerk was a little sarcastic when I asked if they validated for guests...which they don't, but many hotels do). If you wnat to pay even more, they do offer valet. But over all, I really liked the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heldrich Hotel - where ordinary is obsolete. Located in the heart of New Brunswick, New Jersey, a place where elegance, opulence and ambiance go hand-in-hand with innovation. Where meetings are engineered for results, and your leisure experience is sure to be unforgettable. Located within a few steps of the cultural hub of the city, and a short walk to public transportation and Rutgers University, meet me at The Heldrich! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick
- Heldrich New Brunswick
- Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick