“we all got sick after eating at Panico's”
Review of Panico's

Panico's
Reserve with OpenTable
Panico's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Nielson Street
Description: Across the street from the main Panico's restaurant, but a totally different establishment, specializing in delicious thin-crust pizza.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

10 of us had dinner at Panico's on Thursday and 8 of us were sick starting Friday night and right through the weekend. I called the restaurant, they said couldn't be, but learned later that others also reported being sick. They offered one of the couples in our party a $25 gift certificate to come back .... Really? For as sick as I was, I am not willing to take the chance and certainly not for a mere $25 off! Too bad, we frequented the restaurant often, we work across the street. But there are too many other good restaurants in New Brunswick to take the chance again.

There are newer reviews for Panico's

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food was adequate. The restaurant had great romantic atmosphere. We left not feeling full and quite disappointed with all the hype we heard about the restaurant.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Location to Stress Factory comedy club is super convenient if planning to eat dinner then go to the club. Portions were a bit small for the price as was the taste. Don't get wrong the it tasted good but didn't get the wow affect. Service was great until the end of the meal. it took longer then it should have to get my check.

1  Thank shademann
Reviewed September 1, 2012

There are two Panico's restaurants; across the street from each other. We always dine at the less fancy one. Except for one visit, I have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We were there for one visit when they were having an issue with fruit flies. It was extremely annoying & not conducive to a restaurant experience. They tried to make light of it, but it was not a "doesn't matter" experience. We have been back since & have not had a problem. I enjoy their pizza and their pastas.

1  Thank Lori F
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I Had the house salad and the john dory fish special. Salad was good. Fish was mediocre. I could taste the chemicals used to keep the fish fresher and the preparation was a mess. Due mari around the corner has superior food and a better atmosphere.

1  Thank MC7894