“All Around Win..!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Harvest Moon shines. You'll be pleasantly surprised by all. The home brews, Jimmy D Red especially are worth the travel, alone.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I became obsessed with the concept of gastropubs during my time in Europe and had heard that Harvest Moon was similarly done. I've been here a few times and each time I've been so impressed with the food as well as the ever-changing beer selection.

The last time I went, Rutgers was playing Arkansas so there were many alums/students with their family as the game was being broadcast on TV. One would assume that the quality of service and food would suffer,but this was not the case at all!

Great place for a laid-back lunch/dinner or a first date.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Met 2 other couples for dinner on Sat. and initially the waiter was attentive but, as the restaurant got busier, the service went down a bit. Not a problem as we were fine to sit and talk. Food was very tasteful and well presented. This is one of the hot restaurants in New Brunswick and prices are average for the area. Would probably go back again and try different entree's.

1  Thank Bestmom81
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had dinner with our son there and enjoyed a great meal with great folks. The food and the beer was outrageous, I would recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a great evening out in a really nice place. We went on a Wednesday evening and the place was packed so make a reservation whenever you decide you want an outstanding meal with excellent people.

1  Thank Ron O
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Went there last night on a date. Loved the food (it was plentiful!), the service was great. Nancy was our server, quick to do - well, everything, and a great personality. (I swear I caught the manager "snapping" his fingers at her to clear out plate - I didn't care for that at all. She's a human being, and the plates weren't there long at ALL.)

Beers were great - if you love trying new beers, this is the place for you. The decor/atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, too. Overall, one of my favorite places I have ever dined. So glad I tried out a new place (for me)!

You will not be disappointed. (PS. We didn't know about it at first until we asked, but they have "beer flights" - so you can sample all their beers. Yay!)

1  Thank RoseOfMexico