“Great Place”

Harvest Moon Brewery
Ranked #12 of 198 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wall Township, New Jersey
“Great Place”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had dinner with our son there and enjoyed a great meal with great folks. The food and the beer was outrageous, I would recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a great evening out in a really nice place. We went on a Wednesday evening and the place was packed so make a reservation whenever you decide you want an outstanding meal with excellent people.

1 Thank Ron O

NJ
“Loved everything!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Went there last night on a date. Loved the food (it was plentiful!), the service was great. Nancy was our server, quick to do - well, everything, and a great personality. (I swear I caught the manager "snapping" his fingers at her to clear out plate - I didn't care for that at all. She's a human being, and the plates weren't there long at ALL.)

Beers were great - if you love trying new beers, this is the place for you. The decor/atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, too. Overall, one of my favorite places I have ever dined. So glad I tried out a new place (for me)!

You will not be disappointed. (PS. We didn't know about it at first until we asked, but they have "beer flights" - so you can sample all their beers. Yay!)

1 Thank RoseOfMexico
New Jersey
“Highly likable place”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Excellent atmosphere in an old theater (I think) building. Excellent thin-crust pizzas and apps. House beer is very good but I wish it were served a tad colder. Service is always friendly and attentive.

Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Good Beer; Nice Place to be an Adult”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've been to Harvest Moon numerous times and always found it to be an enjoyable experience. The beer is generally very good and the atmosphere is always what I find to be most rewarding.

Visited July 2013
Somerset, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beer, great food.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This New Brunswick gem in the heart of town brews some tasty beers paired with well-prepared food. From pub fare to more elaborate entrees, never a bad meal.

Visited June 2013