“Cool place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A great place in New Brunswick, NJ! Very tasty food, fresh beer and great atmosphere! They brew their own beer, try to get British Nut Brown when in season. Its a bit in a heavy side but perfect during cold months:)

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Staff and environment was really nice. I had the pull pork sandwich and my boyfriend had the roast beef on pretzel bread. Delish!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had supper here in late November. Our server was very nice and informative and helped us pick out the perfect beer for us. We had appetizers, supper and a few beers. Everything was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious!! Pricing is also resonable.

1  Thank jilisarockstar
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I remember Harvest Moon from the mid 90's. Spent 2 or 3 nights a week in there. The brews and menu were better. Last time I stopped in I wasn't pleased at all. Very loud, crowded, band playing...eh!! Not for me anymore...guess I grew up and out!!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had been to this place because of a friend's recommendation and it did live up to my expectations.
Its one of the best breweries in the area. Try the different samplers and get the on you like.
Nice atmosphere, good crowd, good decor , and great freshly brewed beer.