“Traditional Italian Food”
Review of Ron's Landmark

Ron's Landmark
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Netcong
Cuisines: Italian
Description: This restaurant is the oldest restaurant starting in the 70s serving great iitalian food and a staple of the community 5 stars. you list restaurants that have been closed for years in the same area.
Blairstown, New Jersey
“Traditional Italian Food”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Ron's is a friendly place to eat and the food is very traditional Italian fare. The antipasta is good, and appetizers great, and the pasta dishes really satisfying. Great Value too !

• Visited December 2013

Succasunna, New Jersey
“Great place”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The service was absolutely excellent and so was the food. Finished with a Mexican coffee, I think I will have to go back even if its just for that. Don't hesitate, if you want a great atmosphere, food and service you have to visit this restaurant. Its just across the road from the Netcong train station.

• Visited July 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Dated Decor, Decent Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We met friends here for dinner on Wednesday evening. My husband and I arrived about 20 minutes earlier than the other couple. We were given our choice of seats because the restaurant was mostly empty at 7:00PM. After seated we ordered drinks. We had to ask for water, and when my husband did the waitress asked if I wanted water as well. It was a bit strange. I ordered a diet coke, and I noticed after on the menu that it was Diet Rite cola but the waitress didn't mention this. My husband ordered a glass of their house red which was mediocre at best. But later was pleasantly surprised to learn they had Shock Top beer on tap. My friend ordered a margarita that was so bad she sent it back (to the waitresses annoyance) and got a vodka and cranberry. The best part of our meal was the antipasto appetizer plate. It was huge and more than enough for the four of us, but it was different than any antipasto I've ever had; it was more like a salad with meat and cheese. My husband had a chicken dish that was just okay. I had the baked ziti, which was good but a bit rich with a bit too much ricotta cheese. My friend enjoyed her steak. The decor in this place is in dire need of an update. I'd eat here again if others wanted to go, but it would never be my first pick.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank FreddyBeachTeach
Stanhope, New Jersey
“Local place the is completley dependable”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The atmosphere is so relaxed, and, we invariably run into neighbors and friends. The antipast is not to be missed, the bread is always warm and the oil is flavored. Most of the time after a glass of wine and the antipast and bread~~~~~we bring our entree home. Love it.

Visited August 2012
Sussex, New Jersey
“Great Neighborhood Eatery”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been a fan of Ron's for a few years now, visit about 6 times a year and have never had a bad meal. Their Portions are large and the food, Quality. THe wait staff is very pleasent, sometimes busy but very good at their job. Their pizza is way above any Bar Pizza ever and they have a healthy take out business as well.

• Visited August 2012