“always a go to place for pizza.”

Carmine's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Netcong
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 23, 2014

It's familiar and can always count on it. The pizza is great. other foods are good. I've been going there for 30 years. It could use an update. Other places have come and gone but they are always reliable.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Carmine's is a little pizzeria with a very busy take out counter and a very small dining room but big menu, big portions and great food. It is out of the way, on Main St., Netcong, NJ right near the railroad station and Route 46 and about a mile off I80. It is out of the way, yes, but the food and the service are out of this world. We go out of our way to enjoy this great little restaurant. I've never had a bad dish served no matter what I've ordered from the menu...and there is always plenty left to take home. I would also commend the wait staff...cheerful, personable, helpful and let it be known they are there to make sure you are served properly. Literally hundreds of dishes and daily specials. If there is anything not up to snuff on the menu it would be the desserts: three great things plus Good Humor Novelties. Great canoles by the way, but surprisingly no spumoni. And while seating is limited and they could knock down a wall and make more space so they could seat more at a time, I wouldn't recommend that on two counts: it would destroy the atmosphere and fun of dining at Carmine's and you would be deprived of the joy of taking in the aromas of the Italian kitchen! It is definitely a family restaurant and while they do not serve liquor we've seen people bring their own bottles of wine. Prices are moderate, atmosphere and dress is casual. Food is great. Since introduced to Carmine's by friends several years ago, we have recommended it to others who agree that it is worth going a little out of the way for food...and service...that is really out of this world.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Enjoy a great slice from one of the best. Loved the pizza! Great friendly staff. Old fashioned NJ pizza. Great taste, great crust and not salty!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Good old fashioned pizza, plenty of topping choices kids liked it and was not expensive. A cheap family dinner out

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love pizza and have eaten pizzas in 50 diffrent countries and this is my favorite. If I was on death row for my last meal I would want a Carmines pizza.