“Hotel Review”

Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Excellent facility. Staff was great and very helpful, rooms were quiet and very clean. Our group was there for a multi-agency training and everyone in the group commented on the cleanliness of the rooms and especially how quiet the rooms were.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominique E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Thank you for letting us & future guests know that you enjoyed both your stay and our area! We sincerely appreciate your kind words regarding our condition & service provided at the hotel.

We hope your training was productive and successful!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I enjoyed my three night stay at the Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall. The room was clean and quiet, the breakfast options were good, and the business center was excellent. I was impressed with the number of channels available in the room, including TRUtv (which was important because I was staying during the first weekend of the NCAA basketball tournament).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We’re glad to hear that you are a familiar Hampton traveler and are proud that our hotel lived up to your expectations! Our staff are proud to show their Hamptonality, and we are glad you enjoyed our DirecTV service- hope your team advanced well during the tournament!
Wishing you continued safe travels.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Spotlessly clean. Awesome staff. Great price. Coffee on tap 24/ 7!!!! I'd swear my rooms was soundproofed. All of my travel accommodations should be like this. Back to the staff: my GPS did recognize a local road. The desk staff printed out a map and directions in 2 minutes. Can't say enough about the employees. They were great!

1  Thank Richard C

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay with us! We are pleased to able to feature such an amazing location. Our staff is proud to show off their Hamptonality, and I am glad you found them to meet your needs and standards.
We’ll look forward to being your preferred hotel when you are in the area again!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Was welcomed by a very friendly desk clerk and checked in very quickly. Throughout the stay the whole staff was extremely helpful. Hotel was clean and the beds comfortable. Nothing but good things to say about this hotel.

1  Thank 175scottf

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Neptune. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We love having you here!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

If you are coming to visit the Shore and you need somewhere to stay for you and your family THIS IS THE PLACE. The staff is great. They always keep a smile on their face and welcomes you when you come in and leaves. The property is well maintained, very clean outside and inside. The GM is great; she has a lovely smile, and a great sense of humor. The night audit as well she is always attentive.

1  Thank John M

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us in Neptune. What a pleasure it was to hear about how our staff made your stay even more enjoyable! We pride ourselves in our excellent guest service and we are so happy that you were able to experience it for yourselves. I'll be sure to share your review with all your friends here at the hotel.
We love having you here!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This started out to be a good review, having had a friendly, efficient greeting at the front desk at check-in, and finding plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. The property is standard Hampton Inn quality, with the cleanliness and amenities I always expect to find - in-room coffee, fridge, microwave, free hot breakfast... BUT. There was no hot water for a shower in the morning. I ended up kneeling beside the tub, washing my hair in cold water. This was bad enough, but the tub drain was backed up so my hair ended up floating in the sudsy cold water. As I was leaving the room, some housekeeping staff was working in the room near mine, so I mentioned that my room had had no hot water. They acknowledged they knew about it, that someone was currently trying to fix the problem. Down at the front desk, guest after guest approached to complain, and most were given the night for free. One guest was quite upset, asking why nobody had been notified, particularly because she had done a workout and then was unable to take a shower. This reflected my thoughts exactly - why hadn't a note been slipped under our doors, with a polite acknowledgement of the boiler problems? This proactive step would surely have minimized the number of disgruntled patrons lining up at the front desk in the morning. I had wasted a half hour, thinking maybe the water would warm up eventually - if I had known there was a problem, I would have been able to adjust my morning accordingly. I'm not sure this reactive approach was the best choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LiftLady

I am sorry that you experienced our emergency situation with no hot water. It happened so quickly that we put all hands on deck to rectify as soon as possible. I apologize again that we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve.
We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback, as in the future we may act differently, and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Yours In Hospitality.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I didn't expect such a nice clean, quiet, up-to-date hotel. Plenty of parking. Would stay again anytime I am in the area. Great value for the money. Close to the beach, across from the Outlet mall. Next to the parkway, but set back on a quiet road.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently taking the time to respond to the satisfaction survey you received regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn Neptune. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am very lucky to be a part of the team here at the hotel and will share your comments with our team.
Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hosting you again in the future! We love having you here!

Dominique Ervin

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neptune
1 mi away
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Hewitt Wellington
Hewitt Wellington
#1 of 7 in Spring Lake

Been to Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall? Share your experiences!